Seeking any and all games with a buttload of content

TheDeadDodo

Dec 6, 2017
Hey there fellow perverts!

I'd like to make the ultimate thread for games with hours upon hours of content.
Whether it be trough grinding or just a ton of events, you just want to sink into the universe, with options or story or just doing the same thing 20 times just so you can get that one extra scene!

we're looking for games like:
Lab Rats 2
HentaiHighSchool

(ADHD mind blanked out, can't think of any more)

so please post your favorite Games with lots of content here, no matter how obscure or old!
lets make this one hell of a list allright?

Much appreciated, Dodo :love:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA: ONLY if you're into slow corruption / gyarufication / moral degeneration. If you look at the bottom of the changelog, that would be the "real world" scenes. There's H too, but not too much for the game's length of currently about 20 hours.

The Last Sovereign: I don't play this, but I hear it has dozens upon dozens of hours to it so far.

Corrupted Saviors: Several hours per playthrough/team, lots of replay value thanks to customization, player choice and dynamic interactions.

iNSight of you: About 6-7 hours of almost entirely-animated coomer heaven (if you're into maledom).

Witch Trainer Silver mod: I played this in 2018 I think, and it was already a full-night endeavor. It's had content added regularly since, so it's even more of a monster now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDeadDodo