Seeking Any artists with fernando-style drawing

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
If you don't know who Fernando is. He was a famous retired artist who produced . But I am not looking for his BDSM or any violence oriented comics but loves his style of drawing (especially FansaDox 203-437). Closest one I found was Hawke who is creating less-violence-filled 3D comics. But I am looking for 2D artists with similar drawing style. Would appreciate if you can recommend such artists.

I like Fernando style for several reasons. Let me clarify as much as I can.

* He seems to know how to compose each scene and organize/structure those scenes in a way of aesthetically pleasing like pro photographers and movie directors would do.
* While his comic style seems to be in-between western comic and Japanese anime/hentai, his characters are not only properly expressive (but not excessive) but also have well-proportioned bodies like supermodels.
* He was very good at posing his characters in a manner of aesthetically pleasing and sexy.
* As a result, reading his comic felt like watching a well-made movie.

These are the main reasons why I liked watching his comics despite disliking his violence-filled stories. For the same reasons, I don't find the other Fansadox artists fitting, without any intention to offend.

By the way, the only story I liked from Fernando was .

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Hm, I'm not entirely sure about similarity. Do you want a realistic-but-simplified art with 90-60-90 girls and somewhat expressive faces, but not anime ones? But withall, you somehow don't find other Fansadox artists, like Templeton/Predondo/Feather/Erenish, fitting?

What about these artists?
Can you say, to what a degree they are fitting / not fitting, and why?

Studio Pirrate / Rosselito - the things with the same degree of non-consent-bdsm
alxr34 / fuckit
Sean Harrington
Krys Decker
This cartoon: I'm not sure about the artist, 'cause other cartoons from the same sources (Jaguar / PooNnet-Comics) are not similar
Some korean manhwas like

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: endless_trail

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
Hm, I'm not entirely sure about similarity. Do you want a realistic-but-simplified art with 90-60-90 girls and somewhat expressive faces, but not anime ones? But withall, you somehow don't find other Fansadox artists, like Templeton/Predondo/Feather/Erenish, fitting?
I appreciate your list. I updated OP for clarification on his drawing style.

Last edited: