Seeking Any Bondage/BDSM Games?

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
Hiiii

I am looking to find Bondage/BDSM games that are available. I don't care what style of game I am open to all :)

Hope any of you can recommend me some and point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Last edited:

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
Well I haven't really played any to be honest the only one I can think of is xStoryPlayer so the bigger your list the better really for me to explore with xD

Reactions: ShamanLab

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Linking this one, because I love it. Harem Hotel is a life sim format game with several girls who you have multiple different forms of sexual encounters with. It does have a bit of a focus though on training them in certain ways, including exhibitionism and bdsm. It doesn't have any leather and latex, which is good imo, I hate hot topic bdsm, but does have rope-play, pillory play, wooden horse, and things like orgasm denial and punishments.
What I like most about this game is that the BDSM doesn't go into the dark forced angle that a lot of other games do with it.
Dreams of Desire
The BDSM content in this happens in events, and isn't repeatable or anything. It features both some femdom and some maledom, as well, there are scenes if you choose to use mind control in a more dominant way that make you a more dominant person sexually outside of those events.
Depraved Awakening
Ok, so most of this is not done by you, it's BDSM done by the villains in the game. However the scenes are really hot, and the game is one of the best there is on this site.
Sisterly Lust
This is more just maledom and femdom, less about the toys and more about the master/slave relationship. However these scenes are done very well and make up some of my favorite sex scenes in games.
Wicked Choices
This has a little bit of the actual chains and stuff, but it's very light in this first game. I suspect the sequel will have more, as this first bit was more like a first act to a much larger story. Still, some of the scenes in this are just perfect.
Mythic Manor
This game will likely remind you of Harem Hotel, very similar conceptually speaking. In it there is some Femdon and some Maledom, but there's hints of a little more to that. There's a girl who's recently been implemented more who will have pet play, the succubus girl has bondage elements in her room, and Fanora has lots of submissive and exhibitionist scenes.​

Pharum

Aug 11, 2017
Tales of the Drunken Cowboy
This is an amazing game with tons of BDSM and bondage content with some mind control thrown in. Only drawback is that it is a RAGS game. Still very much worth playing though and one of my favorites.

Bondage Island & Lucretia's Legacy
Both these games are made by the same developer. Almost all of the content in them is BDSM and bondage. They are a little short but still decent.

Noxian Nights
This game has tons of content and is based off of LoL characters. The fetish list is a lot larger then just BDSM/bondage but there is still tons of it throughout the game and it's endings.