Seeking Any brothel recommendations

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
I had thought i has played all good brothel games then i cam across rule34 brothel manager on browser today and was pleasantly surprised. Not a big fan of furries but as long as its not just furriess then i can manage.
I prefer ones where you have to save and purchase ladies, also unlock additonal scenes as you go through, but not necessarily required
I have played
Sim Brothel
Sim Brothel 2
Rule 34
Npc Cameo
XXXkingdom
Brothel Manager

Many more but i cant remember all names. All recommendations are welcome
I would search tags but sometimes the ones i know dont appear, so i imagine others i dont know also dont appear

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The best brothel game I know is Pale Carnations, albeit it's not typical brothel game.

We're basically fresh employees in a secret brothel for elites where there are "ladies for pleasure", i.e. high-class whores who aren't your average harlots, rather high class courtesans who can fulfil every desire. What's special about it is that every year there is a competition for the best whore where 3 candidates compete in some very perverted games to achieve money or some other profits thanks to patron's influence. Hence we have here businesswomen, academic teachers or housewives whose situation has been exploited by patrons or other people involved with the club and are manipulated/coerced to take part in these debauched activities.

They aren't slaves and they can resign at any moment but the potential prize is too good for them to reject and since the existence of the club is secret they don't have to worry about their activities becoming known to others. IMO that makes this game that much more appealing, knowing that we don't have lowest women who knew nothing else other than fucking but normal women (sometimes very intelligent and at times even wealthy but just bored with their lives) who slowly get depraved.

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Pale Carnations sounds interesting, but is it a brothel management game, or is it just a VN with a brothel as a setting? It doesnt seem to be a management game based on the description.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
  1. Claire's Quest - in West Rathpike you can be a hooker, but no management.
  2. Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble - one of the best brothel management games, but no longer being developed.