Seeking Any captains who can recommend some similar games?

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am looking for games where you manage resources, have points to build up with girls maybe. (Male protagonist obviously) No 2D or drawings, I like 3dcg. So along those lines:

Lord King is awesome, have a harem, slaves, soldiers and can raid and increase your power and have to engage in politics.
Take Over is also great with facilities upgrades, training your girls to be soldiers, making money and buying supplies, where also you will end up in power taking over essentially.
The headmaster you manage your time, do build facilities, buy some items and have to make money BUT the training of the girls was the real gem for me in that game

So essentially a sandbox type game. I have searched far, using tags but at the end i cannot download all to see if it is what im looking for. If i see a map screen in the preview i always download. Its a big hint that you can travel and will need to manage things. But sometimes the map is not even shown so I might miss a good game like that. I like the dystopian setting quite a lot.

Tags I like: slaves, male domination, harem, loli, sandbox, trainer, blackmail, dystopian setting, corruption, mind control, rape, romance.
Tags that can burn in hell: Futa/Trans, NTR

Games like "It's a new world out there" - Managing resources was pretty much to a minimum, i saw so much potential. But the dystopian setting sold it for me. Same with "Lust man standing" - Sadly both abandoned. So a good story makes up for lack of gameplay. I steer clear of pure VN though.

No text based, no unreal engine please. I cant stand the one and my notebook cant stand the other.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, if you want (light) management and (light) maledom, a game world with several areas, a time system and good 3D renders, Hail Dicktator might be something for you.

The maledom in iNSight of you is much heavier, it is a trainer, but calling it a sandbox would be a stretch. And while it's not NTR, sharing is plentiful and unavoidable. Though afaik there are a couple of girls you can have for yourself if you go the harem route.

Reactions: userqwas

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
My Fallen Angels is pretty decent game in management department, although there's not much actual sex scenes, instead there's actually a lot of lewd interactions and generic sex (hard to explain, You need to see for Yourself), overall it's quite good, I enjoyed it :)

Reactions: userqwas