Seeking Any complete rpg female protag games with coruption and exibition or something like that ?

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
I would love to play or atleast find new rpg games with female protag because i played a lot of them and i cant find any good ones in english atleast :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would love to play or atleast find new rpg games with female protag because i played a lot of them...
Listed most I know of for someone else. But if you've played a lot already you probably know of them, except maybe as it's the newest I think. and are games I've been interested in trying, not sure about if there's any corruption or exhibitionist content though (but it is usually a given to some extent).

Oh and just appeared here a few days ago.

Reactions: Lukazuki

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Best I ever played is Meltys quest.

Then, there are many others: Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, TreasureHunterClaire, Hunter quest, Rune´s pharmacy, Lilipalace, Makina - these are all finished and have a great english translation- they all have their own strenghts, it depends on what fetishes you have.

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Best I ever played is Meltys quest.

Then, there are many others: Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade, TreasureHunterClaire, Hunter quest, Rune´s pharmacy, Lilipalace, Makina - these are all finished and have a great english translation- they all have their own strenghts, it depends on what fetishes you have.
Thanks mate.i played all of them besides lilipalace makina and rune's pharmacy so i will defenily try them out.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks mate.i played all of them besides lilipalace makina and rune's pharmacy so i will defenily try them out.
From those three Makina and the City of Ruins may be the closest to what you´re looking for, rune´s pharmacy is fairly good aswell it´s just a little milder, lilipalace is rather mediocre:- It has great scenes in my opinion, but the gameplay is repetitive and boring.
Oh and I forgot to write down: Tiina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison, if I remember it right it was better than Makina.