Any developers considered this subject?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everybody:

Great subject but make it brother sister incest. One of my favorites..Passion Fish. Have the brother come visit after sisters accident. I think the sadness of the situation would make great drama. I really sugest people check out this hidden jewel of a film...In my opinion anyway :) Now these days we hardly have any of these type of movies done anymore.:(

Sorry what I meant by "This subject" was a disability..

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Hi everybody:

Great subject but make it brother sister incest. One of my favorites..Passion Fish. Have the brother come visit after sisters accident. I think the sadness of the situation would make great drama. I really sudgest people check out this hidden jewel of a film. No in these days we hardly have any of these type of movies done anymore.:(

In reality most incest doesn't go as far as penetration. Sisters hone their blowjob skills, practicing on their brothers.. sleeping together in the 69 position is common. It's not about wanting to get married, it's simply enjoying the moment.

Occasionally it goes beyond the harmless "playing doctor" into real relationships, and marriage.

Most people know who Charles Darwin is, but they don't know the man, or what drove him to study, and create his theory of evolution, which ironically should have been called the theory of relativity. Darwin had a history of family incest before him, and blamed his condition on bad genes as a result of that incest. He married his 1st cousin, with whom he had 10 children, three of which died because of birth defects.
We learned a great deal from the man, who would never have been born, if not for incest. Is incest such a bad thing? It brings mutation, which evolves the species. Without mutation, you simply get your mothers DNA, and pass it to your children, an exact copy. Humans don't evolve without forcing the DNA to mutate, and this is accomplished by pairing identical DNA that rejects itself, drawing out new variations buried deeper within the genetic code.

Mutation isn't always bad. 70% of Darwins children survived. Who knows what superhuman abilities and powers could be unlocked through incest. Fortune favors the bold.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Right...Even just straight normal would be cool then..Actually just do the movie as a straight couple and make it a lot steamier. Rene is such so socially inept it's a panic to watch but they are very sweat together. It would make for something different . They have to go out on that boat and it has to be in the South.

Just dreaming of course lol