Any ear fucking art?

Turkot

Jan 13, 2018
Well, recently I got interested in this whole ear fucking fetish. Are there any collections or games that contain it?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Ears are very fragile. Even the suction of a kiss, can rupture an eardrum, and cause permanent hearing loss.

ds00499_im02438_r7_ruptearthu_jpg.jpg

Reactions: Oh my

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
You mean like the one in this link? If yes then your fetish comes under skull-fucking of guro genre. For more check this:

Reactions: Stroym and Deniz31

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I didn't even know ear sex was a thing. The only time I've ever heard it mentioned was an episode of Family Guy when Meg and her boyfriend for the episode get purity rings.

215303j

All I could think of was, that if you want to fuck an ear, you must have a really tiny dick.
I mean, I can barely get the tip of my pinkie inside...
But hey, if you like it...

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Oh my god. That image is weirdly intriguing. That is such a bloody literal visualisation of skull-fucking..
You mean like the one in this link? If yes then your fetish comes under skull-fucking of guro genre. For more check this:
Big thing, tiny hole, isn't that a whole genre by itself though? ;)
All I could think of was, that if you want to fuck an ear, you must have a really tiny dick.
I mean, I can barely get the tip of my pinkie inside...
But hey, if you like it...

W65

May 31, 2018
Probably going to have to hit up gelbooru or danbooru or whichever. Hitomi.la might have it as a tag.

Er, far as games go I have no idea.

EDIT: 170-something hits on e621 for "ear penetration." It's a little easier to fuck a furry's ears, I guess. I dunno what you'd call it when you're just fucking the pinna without actual penetration.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, it's a thing, usually involves the death of the one being ear fucked.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
Ear fucking hentai is one of those things that I have to be super horny to even consider, otherwise it's completely ridiculous and almost painful to see.
On the other hand, when I actually am in the mood, I find it really hot for some reason. Something about getting "brainfucked" I s'pose.