Seeking Any erotic horror with femdom games?

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
Games like slugs and bugs conversion with female corruption/monsters that femdom you. Ive pretty much played all of the anax games. Giggle night, desideratum etc, shag the hag is the only game even close that ive played. Just pls no or very minimal ntr. And male mc is preferred but yuri is still hot as f***
Also played Abaddon princess of decay which was good after i got the ending after the true ending... fuck enforced play order ;(

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Games like slugs and bugs conversion with female corruption/monsters that femdom you. Ive pretty much played all of the anax games. Giggle night, desideratum etc, shag the hag is the only game even close that ive played. Just pls no or very minimal ntr. And male mc is preferred but yuri is still hot as f***
Also played Abaddon princess of decay which was good after i got the ending after the true ending... fuck enforced play order ;(
Monster girl Quest is one that came to mind.

Reactions: Battler-kun

adbhashdkashdk

Dec 28, 2019

try Phasmohentaia, its a renpy game you have to try and escape while being hunted by a varriety of monstergirls.

Reactions: Battler-kun