looking for a ip hider or blocker
free preferably
to work with games torrents and other downloads\

Reactions: ddf

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah I agree with Patan. Opera uses Surfeasy, I'm not sure about the privacy, but it works fine. There's plenty of guides on the internet, to tell you how to turn it on, but if you're going to try it out:
1) Go into settings
2) Click 'Privacy and Security'
3) Click 'Enable VPN'

Don't forget, you can't be completely safe out there, unless you know how to spoof and cover your tracks.

Reactions: sasaram888

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Yeah I agree with Patan. Opera uses Surfeasy, I'm not sure about the privacy, but it works fine. There's plenty of guides on the internet, to tell you how to turn it on, but if you're going to try it out:
1) Go into settings
2) Click 'Privacy and Security'
3) Click 'Enable VPN'

Don't forget, you can't be completely safe out there, unless you know how to spoof and cover your tracks.
lol sadly i am not that smart about covering tracks or spoofing
been looking at guides but all that reading puts me to sleep lol

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
lol sadly i am not that smart about covering tracks or spoofing
been looking at guides but all that reading puts me to sleep lol
To be honest, I couldn't be arsed covering tracks either. Just be careful out there, man. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. (I'd do fuckin' anything, so feel free to do whatever you bloody well please.)

Reactions: sasaram888

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Just a warning for people using Hola , find another VPN , hola dot org has a bad reputation and well deserved
I have used it in the past and i am glad i don't anymore , now i use only browser vpn's (depeding on what browser you are using can't name them now) , tor and softether but only for surfing and downloading via browsers no torrenting
For a vpn for torrents you need to pay

Reactions: jason95821

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I have been using Opera for a while now and not run into any problems so far, you get 5 different locations to pick from and is easy to use. SCREENSHOT.jpg

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
using windscribe which has a quite generous 10gig a month allowance for free use, from what i can ascertain they don't log or track

Reactions: jason95821

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
the catch seems to be you have to sign up for free account.though it is based in Canada the servers for free access are limited to US and UK. I do use it sparingly for torrenting etc but in general just as a mask for home ip