Seeking any game like honey select or kokatsu but a shitty pc can run

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
ffff.png
system stats kokitasu works but on sex scenes goes too lag and life play too by the way

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
If you mean to use for creating your own scene's (IE if you're developing your own game) then koikatsu has about the lowest specs needed for anything 3d (that I know of anyway). MMD might work and there's a plugin for exporting koikatsu models to MMD but I haven't actually tried it so not sure.

If you just mean for playing this post has a list of games posted on here that used koikatsu for the renders but can run even on really low spec computers.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
If you mean to use for creating your own scene's (IE if you're developing your own game) then koikatsu has about the lowest specs needed for anything 3d (that I know of anyway). MMD might work and there's a plugin for exporting koikatsu models to MMD but I haven't actually tried it so not sure.

If you just mean for playing this post has a list of games posted on here that used koikatsu for the renders but can run even on really low spec computers.
well i wanna do my own game but still searching a game or something that my pc can run without many problems but still unlucky :´v