Seeking Any game out there thats heavily focused on ass? Better if theres also a focus on anal

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Like the title says, games out there that have lots of big booty girls, or even traps. preferrably a 2d game with lots of anal, lots of ass, and hopefully some scenes of rimjobs and butt sniffing (not really an actual kink of mine, but ass is ass.)

Games that are honestly the closest thing to these are probably:

Karryn's Prison (RPG) [Big ass, can choose to focus on just anal]

Paccsu (RPG) [Big ass, heavy focus on Anal, but not just anal]

A.I.D.A (RPG) [Same as Paccsu, it is made by the same creator]

Crossdressing in Camelot (RPG text focus) [Femboy, lots of rimming, thicc boy butt]

YOTOGIMICHI (Simulation) [Big ass, can choose to focus on just anal]

Tales of Androgyny (RPG) [Really big thicc boy butts, lots of anal, lots of rimjobs]

My Pig Princess (Visual Novel) [Adorable thicc booty pig girl, great art, has a route that's entirely anal]

There are more but i've forgotten them.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I would recommend the game - Prepare Uranus: Exploring Black Holes for Adults

Emphasis on anal and oral, there should be an update in September soon.

https://f95zone.to/threads/prepare-uranus-exploring-black-holes-for-adults-v0-8-alienguy.53781/
Nah that game is a huge batch of grind with no payoff - and not in a good way. It's a shame, it has a great concept that I doubt will ever fulfilled. The dev has another game listed on steam tbr that doesn't seem to exist anywhere so again, I think it's all abandoned.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Nah that game is a huge batch of grind with no payoff - and not in a good way. It's a shame, it has a great concept that I doubt will ever fulfilled. The dev has another game listed on steam tbr that doesn't seem to exist anywhere so again, I think it's all abandoned.
oh, well, I've yet to actually try it so, thanks for the heads up i guess

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
Do not mislead the person. The developer recently released a big update on Uranus, and is also actively developing a second game. Approximately, the second one will be released in 5 months.

As for Uranus, although there are some things that I would like to improve (and according to the developer, he is also working on this) This is one of the few games that have a full focus on anal and oral, without a vaginal.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Do not mislead the person. The developer recently released a big update on Uranus, and is also actively developing a second game. Approximately, the second one will be released in 5 months.

As for Uranus, although there are some things that I would like to improve (and according to the developer, he is also working on this) This is one of the few games that have a full focus on anal and oral, without a vaginal.
I see, well, maybe i will check it out

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
"But I'm the bad guy?" has a very decent amount of anal content.

The game itself is dumb, 3D, and half of the characters are underage, so not a lot going for it other than the large amount of anal content.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
"But I'm the bad guy?" has a very decent amount of anal content.

The game itself is dumb, 3D, and half of the characters are underage, so not a lot going for it other than the large amount of anal content.
Oh, i see, im not sure if ill check it out but, thank you either way heh