Seeking any game recomendations?

coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
i just found about this site recently and let me tell you it was a great discovery xD so i am looking for some interesting games to play so far ive played couple and while some are very interesting and enjoyable others seem to be dull and tasteless which is sad becouse sometimes animations are great and story leaves a lot to be desired. therefore i am looking for something interesting and spicy at the same time any suggestions?

doomded

Oct 10, 2020
That's an open question.
did you play anything you liked or didn't like? to give us some hints on what you like?

edit: either way i would start with the following:

snow daze
become a rockstar (not the best story but very good animations, MC is ugly tho)
broken dreamers (rather heavy story, amazing artwork and animations)
depraved awakings (rather heavy story)
dreams of desire
false hero (not completed)
harem hotel (very fun game, lots of content but not completed)
intertwined
milf city (not completed but fun)
princess trainer
Witch trainer (very grindy)
being a DIK (my top favourite game, not completed but truly amazing)

coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
That's an open question.
did you play anything you liked or didn't like? to give us some hints on what you like?
ive played milfy city summertime saga what a legend and waifu academy i liked those games a lot and would love to see a game that is similar i dont like ntr and gay content but other stuff i dont really mind

doomded

Oct 10, 2020
Hey, i've edited my first post, i think there are some titles you will really like!
i've never tried summertime saga or what a legend, might give thos a shot.

coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
Hey, i've edited my first post, i think there are some titles you will really like!
i've never tried summertime saga or what a legend, might give thos a shot.
thanks for the advice and you should defenetly check out what a legend it has amazeing animations and a goofy story(i found it really funny) its a 2d game i guess most would consider it vanilla(no heavy/weird fetishes that not all people could like) have fun and thanks again <3

Reactions: Droid Productions