Seeking Any game recommendations with substantial plot?

xMeganJ99x

Apr 11, 2022
While I do enjoy a lot of smut in my games, I found recently that I really enjoy games with a substantial and interesting plot more than those with just pure smut. The games I've completed recently are: Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire, The City of Broken Dreamers, and Timestamps.

Hoping for some recommendations on similar styles of games. with well developed characters and an interesting plot.

Reactions: Sanaa Star

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Oathbreaker & Oathbreaker 2 (Recommended to start with the first one despite the worse art. The start of 2 can be quite confusing otherwise.)
Price of Power
Maybe Pale Carnations, which, while certainly smutty, is also quite a bit deeper than one would think at first (or at least I did).

And while the following aren't too deep in terms of plot, they do take the time to thoroughly develope the characters and their relationships. Maybe also of interest to you...
Light of my Life
A Summer's End
A Petal Among Thorns

Reactions: xMeganJ99x

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Desert Stalker,Secrets Of Whispering Pines,Midnight Paradise,Bare Witness,Ataegina,Unleashed,Bad Memories,Bare Witness,Callisto,Demon Boy,Deliverance,Halfway House,Hard to Love,Isabella:dark paths,Karlssons Gambit,Love of Magic,My Real Desire,Once In a Lifetime,Eternum,My New Memories,Nothing Is Forever,Our Red String,Rebirth,The Bite:Revenant,Where It All Began,Summer's Gone,Shale Hill Secrets,The Intoxicating Flavor,The Night Driver

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
  • The Headmaster
  • The Arson Betrayal
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Shining Song Starnova