Seeking Any game suggestions that are h-only or have h/fap mode like Honey Select 2?

Ziggas

Aug 8, 2021
hey, so ive been looking for a game like that on this forum for a couple of days now. But I just can't seem to find any that aren't Ren'Py/Visual Novel. I'm not interested in that type of stuff. I'm not looking for a story. I just want the fully animated scenes. Not 2 frames playing back to back or a gif. My pc can handle anything so feel free to suggest whatever you like. Thank you.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Maybe you'll like this Umemaro3D. Well this is more of a series of animation than a game and does have lil bit of story but will only take 2 mins to start the action.

PS: The site was too troublesome when I was posting. Pardon me if it was posted incorrectly.

Ziggas

Aug 8, 2021
firstly thank you for the suggestions. but no, not animation galleries. 3d games which i can customize the characters and have control over their actions like putting them in the scenes i want. if you can suggest anything of this type that would be pretty cool.

Ziggas

Aug 8, 2021
Maybe you'll like this Umemaro3D. Well this is more of a series of animation than a game and does have lil bit of story but will only take 2 mins to start the action.

PS: The site was too troublesome when I was posting. Pardon me if it was posted incorrectly.
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm already a huge Umemaro fan :p But what I'm looking for is a 3D game. If you know any 3D games with H only mode I would like to know too.

PS: The site's still problematic. Refreshing it every single page I bump into :rolleyes: