Seeking Any game where a woman can be pregnant from horse/

Lotuss

May 7, 2017
Advise any game where woman can be pregnant ffrom horse
I know only 2-3 game like this- Sims 3, Skyrim... Anybody know another?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have only ever seen one strip where that happens and it's the same woman that also gets pregnant by a pack of wolves. I will do my best to hunt it down but I can't remember it's title at all.

As far as games go, I have never seen one. Most games i've seen, even fantasy ones, have tried to ground themselves in some form of reality and that's not quite possible so it's not something people touch.

If I remember correctly I believe Starless has a scene where a woman gives birth to some pigs or at least has pig babies after being forced to fuck a group of adult pigs while her husband watched. Yeah, it's a strange game, she also gets forced to fuck dogs. There is a horse rape scene but the woman is pregnant with a human baby, pretty sure the baby died during that.

Reactions: Lotuss

Lotuss

May 7, 2017
I have only ever seen one strip where that happens and it's the same woman that also gets pregnant by a pack of wolves. I will do my best to hunt it down but I can't remember it's title at all.

As far as games go, I have never seen one. Most games i've seen, even fantasy ones, have tried to ground themselves in some form of reality and that's not quite possible so it's not something people touch.

If I remember correctly I believe Starless has a scene where a woman gives birth to some pigs or at least has pig babies after being forced to fuck a group of adult pigs while her husband watched. Yeah, it's a strange game, she also gets forced to fuck dogs. There is a horse rape scene but the woman is pregnant with a human baby, pretty sure the baby died during that.
Thank you for detailed response
I play in Starless, but i dont remember is there a pregnancy from horse... Yeah, its little bit stranger game...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you for detailed response
I play in Starless, but i dont remember is there a pregnancy from horse... Yeah, its little bit stranger game...

That's the one I was thinking about.

W65

May 31, 2018
EraToHoK is only text, but it supports animal pregnancy. It's not really treated any different than human pregnancy, except that the kid ends up with horse ears.

The Drop Factory guy also made Vitamin Quest, which I think might have animal pregnancy. I really can't remember, and I'm not sure there's an English translation.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's dog fuck idol.. You play a doggo who hunts milfs and impregnates them. It's safer for the milfs that way. Horses can literally injure or kill an adult female just by copulation.

W65

May 31, 2018
There's dog fuck idol.. You play a doggo who hunts milfs and impregnates them. It's safer for the milfs that way. Horses can literally injure or kill an adult female just by copulation.
I don't mean to be snide, but I'm thinking the OP is probably okay suspending disbelief of the probability of a human woman being hurt from sex with a horse given that they're specifically asking about the biological impossibility of a human woman getting pregnant from a horse.

I mean unless his fetish is some kind of genetic engineering nightmare where you end up with some woman popping out a stillborn horse-human why-did-we-play-god chimera thing. But the woman actually having sex with the horse is probably intended to be part of the package.

Man, that whole nightmare thing tickles my memory in weird ways. I think I'm remembering something from Flexible Survival, which I'm pretty sure does not actually have horse-human pregnancy. It's just a weird game.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Corruption of Champions has pregnancy by Centaur, so that's at least kinda close. It's almost exclusively a text game, though.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Does a unicorn count? If I remember right, you can get knocked up by one on a racetrack in Cursed Armor.