Seeking any game where body weight plays a role

weightwatcher

Jul 6, 2017
So, as you might've guessed from the username i look for games where weight plays a role.
Preferably bodyfat that influences gameplay in a way.
And the players actions can change that weight through means.
Any way.
It doesnt have to be involved in sex or something.
It doesnt have to go into crazy or unrealistic.
Just anything, really.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
there's a girl in Depth's Revival that you can influence her weight. You can convince her that she's beautiful the way she is or you can convince her to start training to get into better shape.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Girl Life, its actually kindve a pain in the ass to stay fed and it seems to hurt your health to go without meals. And the game does track your bmi and fitness. Im not sure if it changes scenes, probably does with how detailed this game is but I havent played it that much. Cooking for yourself is a huge time sink, try to bum food from dates until you can buy it is my advice. Just play the game like you are actually a girl and do the daily activities they would actually do. Its a little overwhelming honestly.

Edit In Four Elements Trainer bk 3, I think it was love route but you have the option to fat shame a girl whos self conscious about her weight (but looks slim) and it makes her pig out. She doesnt get a scene though sadly.. I didnt care enough to fix it, honestly didnt even mean to click the choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: weightwatcher