Seeking Any Game where The protagonist's Sister's only mission is to humilate her Brother?

blomeow24

Sep 13, 2022
Not looking for any sexual relationship. it's just humilation. Could be making him nude? or panting in front of their crush or had to go though some embarrassing situation due to his sister or even she blackmails him to dress up as a women for making fun of him.
It's fine if it's not sister but Aunt or mother or any other female family member who humiliates him as a joke but it's a huge problem for the main character.
It's nice if the mc is a shota but it's not required.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Probably this, I can't remember for sure. Also, 's a good NTR story with sister humiliating brother MC.

blomeow24

Sep 13, 2022
Probably this, I can't remember for sure. Also, 's a good NTR story with sister humiliating brother MC.
Thanks alot. it was fun. it was mostly NTR type of game mostly. i did enjoy it but i was looking for something that is little close to reality. i have a big sister who did humiliate me few times. actually not few times but just two times. she did stop it when my parents got angry. i guess i locked myself up in my house ever since then and couldn't face my neighbour friends for super long time and was extremely shy and self conscious when i get out of home but idk what happened but my mind kinda started to get turned on when something like that happens again but ig there aren't many games (without sexual content) but just extremely embarassing situations for guys.

I thought of making my own game with such stories. i learnt to make renpy games, and also i can do hand drawings. i did post a drawing on deviantart few months back but i couldn't really grab a lot of attention. i do find a lot of skilled artists and 3d models out there which are far better than what i can do. so, i guess i am just not made to build a game (atleast not without a good artist). i tried learning 3d modelling but it's taking me fore ever to make even a small object. ig when i get a real job, i will join some blender course near by to master the art before doing it.

Reactions: Hichem22