Seeking Any game with a lot of lesbian scene?(lesbian corrupt other girl)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If by corruption you mean coercive conditioning then not so much, however if you mean the slow changing of their minds to accept more and more debauchery willingly, you might enjoy my game Seraphim Academy. It's currently the only majorly lesbian game I know about. There is some M/F at the start that is required, but the rest of the game can be played totally gay. 2 of the characters the MC, Eve, interacts with are more innocent and sheltered, so in the process of courting them she'll also be corrupting them.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
That is something I would be interested in too. Especially the girl corrupting girl angle.

Only thing I can think of at the moment is Sanguine Rose, when you put the half orc with the captive.

Edit1: Oh yeah, Seeds of Chaos, you play mainly as the male protagonist, but his wife is a secondary protagonist and can be corrupted by the female Demon Twin. There are a bunch of good scenes, where she opens her up to lesbian sex, but there also scenes where the demoness corrupts her as a person. Definitely worth checking out.

Reactions: Papa Ernie