Seeking Any game with extreme fetishes

Supeku

May 16, 2019
By extreme fetishes i mean belly/stomach bulge or nipple fuck. I tried to find some games with that, but the only one i find is Latex Dungeon.

Jun 15, 2020
Are you alright with more extreme content like bestiality, scat, and urination? If yes, check out the Slice of Venture series by Ark Thompson/Blue Axolotl, as well as the games by Butakoma 300g. I think most of them have nipple insertion.

Vitamin Quest - A game developed by Butakoma 300g. It sort of serves as the inspiration for everything else I'll post here.

Vitamin Plus - A game that was technically developed by Butakoma I think, but mostly known for Blue Axolotl's re-imagining/re-release with similar characters.

Slice of Venture - Sequel to Vitamin Plus

Slice of Venture 2 - Sequel to Slice of Venture

Slice of Venture: Origins - A proper remake of Vitamin Plus. It's currently unfinished.

Also, if you want extreme content but not nipple insertion or stomach bulge, check out these other games by the creators I mentioned:

Drop Factory

Naomi's Past - The backstory of one of the characters from the Slice of Venture franchise. Expected to be completed by the end of the month.

The Hunter

The Hunter 2 - Currently being developed.

Last edited: