Seeking Any game with sufficient male content?

Kilerig

Mar 24, 2022
Played Lust Odyssey recently, saw someone joked it was a 'sausage factory'. Is there any similar game that offers sufficient male content? I reco most games that fit the category would be gay, so I went through the gay protagonist list post, however most games there were some sort of visual novels which I'm not very keen on.

Games I've played:
Lust Odyssey
Degrees of Lewdity
Strive for power/conquest
TITS COC most of fexono games(not very into oversized stuff there
Artificial Academy2
Almost all Era games

It does't have to be all males, anything that goes from roughly 50% up would be good, and I don't mind it's gay or straight (pc's gender doesn't matter).

baronnes155879

Oct 26, 2021
Oh, there is plenty of male content out there if you know where to look for ! Depends on what you're into though
If you're not into visual novels, I could recommend you some stuff I liked (mostly gay). But I'm surprised you haven't played them already
Flexible Survival (text game, few illustrations) and Lustful Desires are the first two that come to mind, those offer a large range of possibilities and content.
Spacecorps is also a must.
Grove has a more RPG vibe (and scally ones XD) but if it doesn't bother you, it's a great game.
Young Marcus Extended of course. A bit kinkier though (renpy game)
Kinkier still, Reform School, too, another text game ; the developer put a list of games he likes in the game, so you could check those out.
Campus Magnum has an original concept, whether you like it or not it's worth checking out I think
Hard Times in Hornstown is a sandbox with a lot of stuff, too. It's a bit slow but I enjoy it.
Wasteland Lewdness is another text game worth checking. Still early development.
Tavern of Spear would be inspired from Lustful desire, between a VN and a RPG
Lust for Adventure is not one of my favourites, but it got enough of male content, I reckon
Other than that... Grizzly Grove, maybe. Lots of bears.
Oh, you could check The Retreat, too. Got some corruption content.
I tried to avoid the most VN-like. There are probably a few that I'm forgetting, but I think that's enough stuff to discover X) Some of them are not on F95, some are on itchio.
Hope I helped

Reactions: kanon09