Seeking Any games featuring hardcore sadism/masochism?

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
I'm not talking about BDSM and the like, there's loads of that. I find it increasingly difficult to distinguish between "Extreme hardcore fetish" content which turns out to be just standard BDSM, and content with actual borderline-violent treatment of the sexualized character.

Euphoria by Clock-Up is a pretty good example of what I mean.

Please do not recommend Lifeselector games and the like, as western 3D renders really don't do it for me. Apart from that pretty much anything is fine, even text-based stuff.

I hope i'm not breaking some site taboo by asking for stuff like this, I don't tend to browse the forums often.

I really appreciate it.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Don’t worry about it your request is ok and not breaking any rules. For games with extreme level of sexual violence in this site check out “Banquet of Sadism” and “Dustamnia Grotesque” both feature high amounts of sexual violence. Also I do agree with your statement that many tags are misused in this forum especially ones featuring lesbian, graphic violence, NTR, and rape. Best bet is to try your luck and more into the comments for better info on the game. There’s also another game that is being translated right now with high amounts of sexual violence/Guro called “Maggot Baits” once it’s finished being translated there’s always the chance for it to be posted here since the quality of the game is pretty good.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Don’t worry about it your request is ok and not breaking any rules. For games with extreme level of sexual violence in this site check out “Banquet of Sadism” and “Dustamnia Grotesque” both feature high amounts of sexual violence. Also I do agree with your statement that many tags are misused in this forum especially ones featuring lesbian, graphic violence, NTR, and rape. Best bet is to try your luck and more into the comments for better info on the game. There’s also another game that is being translated right now with high amounts of sexual violence/Guro called “Maggot Baits” once it’s finished being translated there’s always the chance for it to be posted here since the quality of the game is pretty good.
I've tried Banquet of Sadism (decent, but not enough story to care about the girls involved if you ask me) and are also waiting for Maggot Baits to come out. Never came across Dustmania Grotesque before though, I probably ignored it since the screenshots were kinda bog-standard. I guess looks are deceiving, like with Euphoria.

Good to hear that this kinda stuff doesn't get you excommunicated, thanks.

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
I've tried Banquet of Sadism (decent, but not enough story to care about the girls involved if you ask me) and are also waiting for Maggot Baits to come out. Never came across Dustmania Grotesque before though, I probably ignored it since the screenshots were kinda bog-standard. I guess looks are deceiving, like with Euphoria.

Good to hear that this kinda stuff doesn't get you excommunicated, thanks.

Hi,

What are your recommendations?

Oct 1, 2021
Folks I can without doubt say dont ever play Dustmania Grotesque. The game is straight up extreme gore with hardly any actual story. Had somehow discovered it once and the regret still remains. Reading its name again brought back the memories. I do at certain times look at some gore but mixing gore with hentai and fapping to it is only something true sickos can achieve.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT