Seeking Any games like Beauty and the Thug?

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
Seriously the best adult game I've ever played.

The game is heeavily focused on sex, with no stupid half-assed plotlline to drag the game along.

It's a Renpy, but there are many choices, and the game is very sandbox-y, not endlessly clicking through a bunch of boring storyline to get to the sex.

Great kinks and fetishes as well.

Any game like it out there.

Please don't say Defending Lydia Collier, because that game is literally 90% clicking though endless dialogue.

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
Seriously the best adult game I've ever played.

The game is heeavily focused on sex, with no stupid half-assed plotlline to drag the game along.

It's a Renpy, but there are many choices, and the game is very sandbox-y, not endlessly clicking through a bunch of boring storyline to get to the sex.

Great kinks and fetishes as well.

Any game like it out there.

Please don't say Defending Lydia Collier, because that game is literally 90% clicking though endless dialogue.
The closest I can think of for corruption style simulators are Coming of Age, Harem Hotel, The Winds Disciple, and valiant warrior astrid. All are based on grindier sections to get to the good stuff though. Try Chloe 18? Its a pretty light hearted, girl goes from sweet to all encompassing whore in no time. Its still open world though, so grindier than beauty and the thug.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
The closest I can think of for corruption style simulators are Coming of Age, Harem Hotel, The Winds Disciple, and valiant warrior astrid. All are based on grindier sections to get to the good stuff though. Try Chloe 18? Its a pretty light hearted, girl goes from sweet to all encompassing whore in no time. Its still open world though, so grindier than beauty and the thug.
Thanks for the reply. Chloe 18 might be something to try