Seeking Any games like those old Virtual Babes / Virtual Girls?

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Basically title. Was wondering if there are any new games like those flash games that we cant really play now.
Example:

The "gameplay" was simple. You have a hot chick that responds to keyword commands you type. For example you type "jump" and the model would jump, you type "kiss" and the model blows a kiss, etc. Commands range from mundane to sexy and silly. Sometimes the model would tease you or refuse some "naughty" commands unless you said please :ROFLMAO:

With all sorts of adult games and VNs being made these last years it's weird I havent found anything similar to this. Yeah sure nowadays you can load up something like Honey Select and make any scene or character that comes to your dirty mind from scratch, but sometimes I feel like something simpler, you know? These flash games used real models but I personally wouldn't mind a game of that kind with animated characters if it was done right.

Any ideas? Anyone even remember those games? lol

lonevirtue

Oct 5, 2022
The old I know is but is more like today's adult Novels. He has a flash page though ..did also see a new lagoon page on google, could be a forum like this I haven't checked ...yet :whistle: