Seeking Any games that include Insects, Corruption, Impregnation and Beasts?

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Greetings fellow Users!

I am wondering if there is any good games that include above content that I might not be aware of yet. As long as it has a decent/bit of it in there, I am most likely interested! I didn't want to make the title of this Thread to be so long, so here are some Bonus Points if you know of any.

Dystopian/Disaster/Apocalyptic Settings
Tentacles, Aliens, Monsters
Cumflation, Oviposition
Progressive Corruption

I don't typically mind too much in most aspects of kinks, just not into Guro/Gore or Scat/Watersports focused games, but I am a little open to trying everything once. I don't typically mind what kind of Game it is,RPGM, Unity, Other, as long as I can run it and give it a go, I'm down but I do prefer somewhat translated games (I am not too picky if it's censored either, I get that is gonna happen). Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

NOTE: I did come across a few older posts asking for some of these things, however it has been some time since they gotten suggestions or I have already tried/played the games suggested. I am wondering if there is anything NEW as of yet or even current that I may have missed. Thanks!

Reactions: Horse with a cancer

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Xenotake
Parasite In City

Japanese only

Hey there, thanks for the reply!

Xenotake seems to really be laggy or very slow for me. I did like it but after awhile, I couldn't deal with the slowness unless I did something wrong?

Parasite In City is a Gem of a Game! I only wish there was more like it, but what little there is, are either cheesy, require complex processes or too good to be true.
Also, I think I seen one of those VNs, not too shabby!

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Don't know, haven't played it... I hate insects; they scare me :eek:
It's probably badly optimised.

Here's a little more:
Mushi no Kangoku
Taima Miko Yuugi
(password is 'blade')
I tried Mushi no Kangoku, however it seems to be one of those games that require a lot or work arounds to get it to work properly. I got it run but no Pictures as in actual scenes.
Taima Miko Yuugi is something I must have missed, gonna try that!
Hounds of the Blade seems... Interesting to say the least. I find the Duck Dude to remind me of Chicken Little but becomes a really Successful Guy haha!

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I despise the things you asked about, but funnily enough i came across something called "maggot baits" quite a few times before and at least the tags seem to fit what your are asking fore, so here is the link for it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/maggot-baits-final-clockup.39153/
Haha it's all good. We have our own things so it's fine, and thanks for the suggestion! I seen it once but I didn't know if it was worth getting.