Seeking Any games that involve bathing / washing / nurturing the heroine?

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Looking for any games where you bathe, wash, or otherwise nurture / care for the heroine. Preferably with touching / interactive mechanics (as opposed to say VNs etc).

Wholesome ones, if possible. Trainer games sometimes seem to involve bathing / washing / cleaning, but they're also very much about sadism and torture which is not what I'm looking for. That said, if there's at least a wholesome/happy route then I'm all ears.

(Looking into Sealed Room Breed 2, hoping that's the case...) (Turns out the washing in SRB2 is unsurprisingly not wholesome... you're basically spraying her with a hose against her willl, I guess I should've seen that coming)

I also really liked the premise for Little Life, but again, the angle is very much around sadism and torture and the wholesome elements are otherwise pretty short (and there's like.... albeit minor... kinda unavoidable scat fetish? Not my thing.....) it's a shame because making a little shower for her that she'd dynamically start washing herself with, or literally starting to glow (and lighting up the 3d environment) when you pat her head were both such great ideas I'm shocked I haven't seen that in other games.

Kaiju Princess mentions it as one of your duties but you never actually bathe or wash her (despite being said that you do).

The Imouto Monochrome games also involve a little bit of it in their bathroom scenes, though the scenes where you help / bathe your sick sister in Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ are exactly along the lines of what I'm looking for.

Has anyone played these games? They seem like they might fit the bill (with one being explicitly about washing) but they don't appear to be translated / available on F95 anyway.

Last edited:

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
has a bathing minigame, where the player can wash captured monsters to raise their disposition level.

is a really cool survival-mod for Skyrim that requires player character to bathe regularly. Unfortunately it's counterpart Personal Hygiene for Oblivion is not as interesting.

Reactions: Hannya

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
This seems to be an underdeveloped niche. None my recommendations fit well what you're looking for but I'll suggest them anyways incase you find one that you like.

https://f95zone.to/threads/your-waifu-foxgirl-konko-furfect-edition-final-megamisofuto.69793/ probably the closest of my suggestions. I haven't actually played this game but you're taking care of a LI and there's a picture of the girl bathing in the previews so who knows.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-7-3-r3-ea-zanith.29627/ a number of bath scenes but you're more joining them for sexy times than you are nurturing them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/adventurer-trainer-v0-1-8b-pastryirl.101740/ it's Konosuba. There are a number of bath scenes but iirc it's a means for sex scenes rather than taking care/nurturing of them.

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
I could recommend 2 games to you, if you haven't played them yet.

Teaching feeling, I have not played it in full, and it was a long time ago so i don't specifically remember if there are bath scenes, but the overall pitch is that you have to take care of a slave who was abused by her previous owner. If I remember well, lot of nurturing, to let her slowly open and trust you.

Teen Zombie in Your Cabin, which despite its setting in a zombie post apocalyptic world is a surprisingly sweet lesbian romance VN. You, as a female MC, one day find a zombie that seems to be able to talk at a very basic level. Feeling lonely since the world's end, you decide to take her in and try to gently "raise" her back to humanity. Washing, feeding, teaching your little zombie is included :)

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Thanks, I'm going to try out Konko, Adventurer Trainer, and Teen Zombie (I've played Teaching Feeling before, definitely fits the bill).

I tried out the demos for the "Touch Me! Onichan!" games, they're close, but pretty light on content (e.g., each game is just one scene with touching + nudity, about 15-25 minutes tops). I managed to find a copy of the first one and just played it with MTL that I've been polishing up because the broken English gets on my nerves -- I'll probably make that available here somewhere once I'm done with it (it probably doesn't pass the rule of "should this even be translated?" but it's been a fun exercise for me since I wanted to see what the MTL / TL process was like)

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Played some more games that fit some of the ideas in the post:

How to Raise a Happy NEET - you can literally bathe her, but also caring for her are some of the main mechanics in the game.

Mizuki Island - you can bathe together (though it just becomes an interactive sex scene), but the main focus of the game is getting food / shelter since you're both stranded on an island, so it kind of scratches that itch.

Bratty Younger Stepsister - parents go on a trip, you spend time with your step-sister, eventually you can bathe together and wash each other. Decent touching mechanics and night visits.

Last edited: