Seeking Any games where being naked changes the plot?

Bob Sparks

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, so a number of games on here have scripted scenes with full nudity, or the option to walk around naked, but do games where you can be clothed and naked, and depending on which you are at the time, change the plot exist?

Like for example, you come up to a town fully clothed, guards let you in no problem, sleep in a inn, town gets attacked at night, you beat the attackers, learn of where they came from then go forth to stop them.

But on the other hand if you approach naked, the guards don't let you in, you rough it out in the woods near a load waterfall, town gets attacked, attackers win, they take all the weapons and armor making them stronger, and go on a rampage. While all that happens to wake up the next day unaware and start making your way to somewhere where A) you can find some clothes, or B) being naked isn't going to get you turn down, be it because the place is either easy going/perverted or whatever. You can fight the attackers later, but end up being a much harder fight.

Doesn't have to be an action based scenario either. Romantic, Horror, any setting really.

Thanks for your time.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
The only one that comes to mind is Degrees of Lewdity -- what you wear (or being naked...) greatly impacts the encounter rate and some scenes.

Karryn's Prison has combat scenes where the female character is attacked causing her to lose clothing. This opens up more encounters during combat, but I don't think changes the story itself (outside combat). Similarly, I think combat in Lilith's Throne is also modified by what the player is wearing, but I don't think it changes the story itself much.

That's about all the ones that I can think of off the top of my head!

Reactions: Bob Sparks

Bob Sparks

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your help anyways.
The only one that comes to mind is Degrees of Lewdity -- what you wear (or being naked...) greatly impacts the encounter rate and some scenes.

Karryn's Prison has combat scenes where the female character is attacked causing her to lose clothing. This opens up more encounters during combat, but I don't think changes the story itself (outside combat). Similarly, I think combat in Lilith's Throne is also modified by what the player is wearing, but I don't think it changes the story itself much.

That's about all the ones that I can think of off the top of my head!
Thanks for your help anyways.