Seeking Any games where sex is just a normal daily routine?

Alfi7643

Jul 4, 2021
So, I just discovered this artist named "Ewokakuni" in Gelbooru.
So the plot of their arts is basically like this...

A girl was doing her stuff,
A boy approached her,
"hi, can I ejaculate in your face?"
She's responded with,
"ok, sure."
He then masturbate infront of her face and ejaculate, and then he said,
"thanks. Ah ya, just leave them semen like that", then the boy leaves,
"ah, alright", she said.
She then continued doing her stuff with the cum is still sticking on her face.

I love them, I don't know what tag is was supposed to be on, [emotionless sex] maybe.

Someone's having a climax, but the partner didn't care at all. It's not scared/angry like in [rape], nor horny either. She's just there thinking that sex is just a normal daily stuff, like helping people.

There's no romance before sex, no force before rape, but just a casual stuff that's not worth to be taken seriusly at all

So, the question is, does anyone have some hentai doujin or games with that feature?

Alfi7643

Jul 4, 2021
It's been a bit since I played, so not 100% sure if straight up sex is normal daily routine, but at the very least Panties doesn't even exist, so all women have bare pussies at least, so at the very least I would say it is somewhat in that direction of what you ask for, even if maybe not entirely the whole way https://f95zone.to/threads/haitenai-final-yellow-gem-otaku-plan.137007/
thanks for the suggestion, mate. Sorry but I'll have to say this, I'm not into loli.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
So, I just discovered this artist named "Ewokakuni" in Gelbooru.
So the plot of their arts is basically like this...

A girl was doing her stuff,
A boy approached her,
"hi, can I ejaculate in your face?"
She's responded with,
"ok, sure."
He then masturbate infront of her face and ejaculate, and then he said,
"thanks. Ah ya, just leave them semen like that", then the boy leaves,
"ah, alright", she said.
She then continued doing her stuff with the cum is still sticking on her face.

I love them, I don't know what tag is was supposed to be on, [emotionless sex] maybe.

Someone's having a climax, but the partner didn't care at all. It's not scared/angry like in [rape], nor horny either. She's just there thinking that sex is just a normal daily stuff, like helping people.

There's no romance before sex, no force before rape, but just a casual stuff that's not worth to be taken seriusly at all

So, the question is, does anyone have some hentai doujin or games with that feature?
I think free use might be closeto what you want it appears on the Max route in Glamour for about a week then vanishes as the school weirdness takes over I've a hope it'll be revisited but ...

Reactions: Alfi7643