Seeking Any games where the combat is automatic and intended to be "avoided" (from the story standpoint)? Typically corruption games

Jul 9, 2020
I feel the entire female-protagonist, corruption genre desperately lacks games that are in line with the "lore". For example, if you're corrupting a heroine, it doesn't make sense that you--playing as the heroine--would desperately try to lose or just stand around until the rape cutscene plays from losing a battle. In monster girl quest, it makes sense that you'd lose a battle. you're literally being raped by a monster girl that turns you into cattle--it just means you weren't strong enough.

The reward for doing something properly should be that you see a lewd scene. That's how the feedback loop of game design works. Do something good -> get a reward, but for whatever reason most lewd games just use the RPG maker engine as a formality of needing something to have a slideshow and text.

Few games I've seen actually use this idea.

Princess knight claris and the other game by the same studio have automatic combat because you're the spirit of someone the protag killed and you're passively trying to corrupt them. By coercing them, poisoning them, and slowly getting a greater hold on this protagonist you are able to see lewd scenes.

Princess Go Round is like this as well.

The curse of Kubel has automatic combat where the story itself gives a reason why a powerful protagonist would end up doing lewd things as a result of her performing poorly.

Are there any others like this?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know how many games have automatic combat, although apparently PK Claris got a sequel/spiritual successor. I also have a recommendation for an RPGM game where the (acts that lead to) corruption makes sense to the player and MC.

Basically the main playable character is trying to defeat a demon lord who has cursed her, and in the meantime she is (unknowingly) being brainwashed in the real world too. The secondary playable character uses Corruption amassed in the fantasy world by the main character to make mental changes to her.

In short, corrupt acts are rewarded in the fantasy world with things like money, items and quest progress, so it makes sense for MC to do them, and unbeknownst to her they also help in corrupting her IRL. Oh, and while the game doesn't have automatic combat, every time the MC uses her superpowers (which are basically a "Win" button for that fight), she also becomes more corrupted. You can't do this all the time in normal difficulty because that'll lead to corruption overflow and a Game Over, but if you cba to play the game properly there is a Story Mode.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
"Fallen Princess Lucia Story" might fit too, while technically not truly "automatic" combat, it is extremely simplistic and what is there is actually part of the corruption/degradation. In the sense that the girl you at least walk around as, but is really not truly who you are, start out extremely overpowered, easily defeating anyone, and if you don't intervene she will do taht for every enemy she bump into by default, unless the true character you actually are uses various spells or whatever it is (quite a while since I actually played it), that like stun her, or apply aphrodisiacal effects etc, to sabotage her, to make her loose, which will make her both loose levels and make her get lewder both by your actions and the enemy if I remember right. Hope that made sense, kinda tired right now :p

The game does not appear to be on here though, and might be a banned game though(I feel like it was here in the past, not 100% sure though), but shouldn't be too hard to find I think in other places