Seeking Any games where you forcibly genderbend other characters?

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
I'm looking for games where you, the MC (male or futa) forcibly genderbend other male characters and then corrupt them, through pleasure, into wanting to stay/ identify as a girl.

Example: Futa Concoction You give izumi( originally izuku) a potion tht turns them into a girl, then corrupt them until they agree to be your girl.
Example: College Daze There are multiple guys in the game that you can bimbofy, then fuck into submission.

Last edited:

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Taffy Tales: One storyline definitely qualifies. A shy femboy submits to your desires of fuck a girl version of them through sheer dominance. You are a male MC, and he is attracted to girls, same as you. He just want to be you friend and can't say no. It doesn't stays as girl (yet) and is just a small part of a large game, but kink wise is what you are looking for I believe.

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
Taffy Tales: One storyline definitely qualifies. A shy femboy submits to your desires of fuck a girl version of them through sheer dominance. You are a male MC, and he is attracted to girls, same as you. He just want to be you friend and can't say no. It doesn't stays as girl (yet) and is just a small part of a large game, but kink wise is what you are looking for I believe.
Sad. I'd prefer if they stayed.