Seeking any games with a female MC where you get raped & _don't_ enjoy it or end up corrupted?

ohgodohfuck1

Apr 25, 2021
Title, not into the concept of always ending up loving the shitty situation I'm put in (or being corrupted). I wanna be MISERABLE and in PAIN but I haven't had any luck finding games like that!!

ohgodohfuck1

Apr 25, 2021
comes to mind.
Read the page & enjoy the premise so I'll give it a go. Thanks. I've yet to play the base game of Fallout 4 so this should be interesting... if there are any similar mods you'd recommend I'd love to know about those, too.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Read the page & enjoy the premise so I'll give it a go. Thanks. I've yet to play the base game of Fallout 4 so this should be interesting... if there are any similar mods you'd recommend I'd love to know about those, too.
That's actually fine, it's meant to be played right after the prologue anyway. Same dev also made , which is amazeballs, but much more focused on corruption rather than hardcore rape. You can even play it right after C. Slavers, though I prefer the MC to be fresh out of the Vault for Nuka Ride. Edit: Nuka Ride also spoils the Nuka World DLC and to a lesser extent Far Harbor, so maybe play it on a later playthrough.

You can also consider the Skyrim mods I mention here, though they're not questlines like the Fallout mods. Skyrim has a bunch of slavery mods, but I can't vouch for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohgodohfuck1

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Got about halfway through setting up the mods, realized I don't have any of the DLC, and don't want to pay a bunch just to try mods. Bummer.