Seeking Any games with a transwoman protagonist and a quality writing? Would you be interested in a game like that?

Namuswill

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
My questions are in the title, but to make things clearer ... there are plenty of games about guy becoming girl, with MC being either forced or "choosing" to become a cock hungry slut, usually they are written in a ... quite over the top way. Especially all the BBC fetish and BBC domination where MC get's involved in some secret Black Cock Domination Society that want's to turn white boys into sissy girl or whatever.

Do you know any games that are not as much over the top at least and maybe have an elrady established transwoman as the MC? Basically something like "Our Red Strings", but with transwoman MC? And if you are same as me looking for something a bit deeper than Black Cock Domination Society, leave a message if you'd like to see a game like that.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Do you know any games that are not as much over the top at least and maybe have an elrady established transwoman as the MC?
I'm not even sure that there's more than three/four games with a trans MC. Like you said, most games are in fact sissy games, therefore it's not a transgender MC, but a submissive bisexual MC.

But there's one that match what you want, Shattered. The start is a bit difficult, but the writing really improve with time, and the story become less dark (with some come back, but everything always goes back to normal at some point). While the MC is never effectively presented as transgender, it's mostly because there's no need to state the obvious.

Reactions: Rafster

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ruin Me sounds right up your alley. Potential Trans woman protag written by a non-binary person who is a very good writer.

(no BBC though. Sorry, but pretty close.)