Seeking any games with lamia/taurs/whatever else

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Basically, I just want any games that have women, with lower halves from other things, like centaurs, lamias, any of that, I was playing village rhapsody and remembered how bad ass that stuff is, most appreciate animated, but will take anything you guys can throw at me

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Monster girl is the term you're looking for. Unfortunately a lot of games with monster girls is just regular women with different ears.
Here's some stuff with proper monster girls:
Mamono musume - life with a lamia
Mamono Musume - slime and scylla
Mamono Musume - spider, harpy and cyclops
Monster Girl Quest probably the most well-known monster girl game, by chapter 3 the girls become more and more monstrous. One of the main characters is a Lamia. Not a lot of centaur action, though.
Forest of the blue skin has content with a centaur, possibly other type of monster girls with monstrous lower halves, I don't remember though.
Monster girl 1000
Monster girl island
There's also this artist Imaani, almost all of his stuff is titfucking with this character Centorea from an anime called "Daily life with a monster girl" or something like that. A lot of short animated loops.
There's a thread for his collection here
He also made a game but I don't think it's translated. There's a request thread for his game here if you feel like looking into it.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Monster girl is the term you're looking for. Unfortunately a lot of games with monster girls is just regular women with different ears.
Here's some stuff with proper monster girls:
Mamono musume - life with a lamia
Mamono Musume - slime and scylla
Mamono Musume - spider, harpy and cyclops
Monster Girl Quest probably the most well-known monster girl game, by chapter 3 the girls become more and more monstrous. One of the main characters is a Lamia. Not a lot of centaur action, though.
Forest of the blue skin has content with a centaur, possibly other type of monster girls with monstrous lower halves, I don't remember though.
Monster girl 1000
Monster girl island
There's also this artist Imaani, almost all of his stuff is titfucking with this character Centorea from an anime called "Daily life with a monster girl" or something like that. A lot of short animated loops.
There's a thread for his collection here
He also made a game but I don't think it's translated. There's a request thread for his game here if you feel like looking into it.
I mean *yeah* that is the name, but it's a specific sub-type, though in general I do like monster girls, specifically looking for the lower half being changed type