Seeking Any games with lesbian main character? (next door neighbor sweet type girl)

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
To start I have in fact searched for games with a lesbian main playable character, but the only ones that even come close to what I'm looking for is High Life. Yet that game merely teases lesbian content. There's also the game, A wife and Mother, but again that games been around since, what last year and it still only teases content. I think there's another one, but again just a tease.

So now that I've provided a couple examples to help show the type of next door neighbor (sweet friendly, NOT banging everything in site) cute pretty lesbian main playable character. I'm hoping I might get some suggestions on games to check out.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah thanks but, I looked into that Blooming Love awhile back, the main character and some NPC's are just unrealstic in the physical appearance and the game felt clunky. I had played it for about an hour or so before getting bored.

You can try Blooming Love and it's spin-off Rosie's innocence.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You can try Seraphim Academy, Eve isn't exactly like Eleanor, but you might like her anyway. There is some straight content in the game, and the beginning has a forced straight scene, but it's the only time, and it matters to the plot.

Jon_Davis

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah thanks but, I looked into that Blooming Love awhile back, the main character and some NPC's are just unrealstic in the physical appearance and the game felt clunky. I had played it for about an hour or so before getting bored.
Ya it is boring but atleast the romance stuff is much more believable compared to the rest of the games here.
And ya you should try seraphim too.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

215303j

Good Girl Gone Bad starts with a female MC in a heterosexual relationship, but there are possibilities to go lesbian later, even have a steady relationship.

You may also want to check out The Humbling Experience. It's now sadly abandoned, it seems, but there is still good content already in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I would go in the same direction as @Namco15 did. I suggest two japanese VNs as well or rather " " is a western made game that is in a japanese styling. Its very much a coming of age story, so maybe not really your taste, but form the op you wrote you didn't specify what age range the characters should have, so maybe that is something to your liking.

The second one i played very recently is a japanese one. Its some kind of an alternate history and magitek / sci-fi thing, so again unsure if you are very lucky with it, the name is. And finally for reference. If you go to VNDB and use this you should be able to find more games in that style.