Seeking Any games with pet play like Mother Daughter Pleasure Pets?

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
I've just finished playing the game and absolutely loved the level of Pet Play , and wanted to know if there are any more games where you can turn the women into pets and have them actually act like pets such as, eating dog food, pissing in public, sleeping in a cage, and etc.
Along with wearing ears, tails, and a collar.

Preferably 2d but if a 3d game has a good enough amount of content I'll take it.

Last edited:

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I remember some pink tea game had option to put the girl in cage as well as feed dog food in a bowl, but it's pretty minor.
I think slave maker 3 had options to turn slaves into "cat girls" but don't remember how much of an impact it had.
Demon Stele & Dog princess also had a bit of pet play element but not much of a focus.
Not something I would recommend really since I didn't like, but there is a visual novel Wanko to Kurasou (or something like that) that involve pets, but not really "pet play".
Unfortunately, there is very little things like that as far as I know. Would also be interested in games that take that far, and not just "oh, she has dog/cat ears and a tail, but not an actual pet".