Seeking Any games with rape as part of combat (similar to Parasite in City)?

Leaf884

Apr 1, 2018
I recently played Parasite in City and loved the way it made the rape animations the enemies attacks basically. Searched this forum for similar games but haven't found anything quite right. Possible nothing exists? Any similar games where you get "defeated" and rapes by enemies?
I don't need the characters to be zombies or even monsters (though it is a plus), humans doing the rape is fine. It's more the mechanic and animation I'm interested in.
Bonus points if it has an extras or gallery mode similar to PiC where you can spawn different monsters to watch their animations.
Thanks for any help!

Reactions: Glhf123

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Exactly what're you looking for:
Overgrown: Genesis
Claire's Quest
Hounds of the Meteor
Estella's Nightmare: Sealed Space and a Succubus's Curse

Last edited:
Reactions: abbt

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh, there are hundreds and hundreds of such games, most of them untranslated from Japanese but playable. The genre is called "run or rape", or "ryona" (which refers generally to the fetish of heroines being defeated, but it might be the best term to find such games). I'll list some that got translated, but some of these may be Game Over Rape instead, I can't recall.

She Ill Server
Queen's Legacy
LaB2
Night of Revenge
SpacEscape
Arms Bless (this one is GOR)
Xenotake
Ghost Hunter Vena

Leaf884

Apr 1, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations they look great! The names of the genre will be especially helpful!