Seeking Any GILF / granny content games out there?

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
This community here at F95 seems to revolve too much on moms, sister or milfs, it's 99% of the games focus. But i am yet to find a game with gilf content. Actually there is some in Milftoon Drama but that one is a bit weird game so i wouldn't count it. Any recommendation would be of huge appreciation. No anime/japanese games please. Thanks.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
A Series of Fortunate Events, Corruption and a few others have GILFs in them. In theory, you could have:
18 yo sister(daughter of MILF)
37 yo mom(daughter of GILF)
56 yo grandma(daughter of GGILF)
75 yo great-grandma(GGILF)

Never seen it done in a game, but would be amusing, and possibly even actually kinda hot.

Reactions: StockSalamander

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Insexual Awakening 2dcg game
A series of Fortunate events

I can suggest you some other games , but in a Japanese style , with Honey Select Models , but like you wrote you don't like it
I tried these two, thanks. Fortunate events is just a sort kinda demo like game, but well made, insexual awakening i played along time ago but not for much so i guess didn't reach that content. Thanks my guy.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
A Series of Fortunate Events, Corruption and a few others have GILFs in them. In theory, you could have:
18 yo sister(daughter of MILF)
37 yo mom(daughter of GILF)
56 yo grandma(daughter of GGILF)
75 yo great-grandma(GGILF)

Never seen it done in a game, but would be amusing, and possibly even actually kinda hot.
wow there, let's not get ahead of ourselves :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Another question i have, is why there is no GILF tag? There is MILF one, but not GILF, it would be so much easier for searching since forum have a lot of games.
No actually there is not the Gilf Tag in the search options ...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well yeah i know, but why? I see you have these shiny name and nice badges, surely you have some influence on how things are runned around here? ;):);)
just a Volunteer helping people and having fun ... nothing more

I can suggest you to make a thread request here : https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/
There you ask to add this tag , but in every case i can tell you that Admins wrote often that are thinking to a introduce a new system tag for the game ; actually i'm not sure if and when it will be done

Nachtauge

Mar 17, 2018
Warlock and Boobs gets some gilf content at the moment. I don't know how to link but you can search for it ^^