Seeking Any good game with rape and drug content?

Caterina

Sep 15, 2018
I like games that girls get drugged and raped while sleeping. Any recommendation?

My favorite drug and rape game.

Bad Bobby Saga
Can get sister Lucy drunk and rape and dominate her.

Good Girl Gone Bad
Ashley gets drugged and rape by step father.

Katie's Corruption
Female mc gets drugged at a party and wakes up to being gangbanged.

Waifu Academy
Can drug and rape litte sister Sheila. The animation is great, boob jiggle!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Sep 10, 2018
Last scene of katie's corruption. Female mc gets drugged at a party and wakes up to being gangbanged. I find it extremely odd how little content there is that fits the bill especially considering how wide spread the gentleman rapist cliche is. Very few games at all for sadists sadly.

Caterina

Sep 15, 2018
Last scene of katie's corruption. Female mc gets drugged at a party and wakes up to being gangbanged. I find it extremely odd how little content there is that fits the bill especially considering how wide spread the gentleman rapist cliche is. Very few games at all for sadists sadly.
Thx. I like this game. The Blackmail and manipulation path was fun. This reminds me of Good Girl Gone Bad. Ashley gets drugged and rape by step father.

Sep 10, 2018
Thx. I like this game. The Blackmail and manipulation path was fun. This reminds me of Good Girl Gone Bad. Ashley gets drugged and rape by step father.
Glad you dig it. It's easily one of my favourite games on the website. The developer had a bit of a mental break down and issues with depression while he was creating it and that darkness somehow bleeds through into the game, gives it an x factor quality as far as corruption games go.

Reactions: Caterina