Seeking Any good games with body modification ?

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys ! How are you ?
I need your help to find games with body transformation (slutyfication, bimbofication, breast/ass enlargement, etc...)
I already played : Degree of Lewdity, Free cities, Secretary and one or two RPG..
It can be in RPG or in HTML (i dont like VN) so if you have any idea or suggestion please tell me !

Thanks guys and have a nice day :)

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Bimbo High has a major subplot about an average girl who wants to be a bimbo via plastic surgery.

Katie's Corruption and Good Girl Gone Bad feature realistic physical changes. Sugar Baby Galore will probably have this in future updates.

Take Over, Inner Bimbo, Deviant Discoveries, Doll House+Doll City feature a body modification machine/device.

Lab Rats 2 features both plastic surgery and scientific serums.

College Daze, and A Spell For All use magic. Moniker Smith's Bloodlines is vampirism for same effect.

Holiday Island features some elements of this but it isn't the main focus. But it still might be what you're looking for.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
terminal desire, insane body mod, i mean shes a busty bimbo babe with mega large beachballs but she gets injected and they grow even BIGGER