Any good games with feet?

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
I really don't know how feet isn't a tag but footjob is. But okay!

So, looking for a game with at least a pretty good focus on female feet, preferably one that uses anime art since a lot of CG models look a little...off. This is my number one priority, taking all comers! It doesn't have to be focused on feet but I want more than a single scene in there.

I'd strongly prefer that it's F/F, but that's not at all a requirement. I'd really prefer it if it wasn't focused on smell and stink, or humiliation...per se. I know there's always going to be an aspect of it to any game involving footplay, but I don't want to be told over and over what a pathetic loser I am. It becomes a turn off after like, three or four times. I'd also really prefer it to be a game, not just a story in a game engine, but I appreciate that there's a balance between a good story with sexy scenes and an actual game.

...I'm also a huge fan of bondage and collars and mind control, but that's only a "would be nice."

Thankies <3

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think you may enjoy "battle fuck" games, overall you will find quite a few enemies that use foot related moves, some with art, other with just text, overall I'm gonna recommend the following games:

-Lilith in nightmare: You can also choose a female MC that becomes a futanari.

-Re:BF : Another battle fuck game but in this one you only have male MC option.

Typically in battle fuck games you will have quite a bit of diversity of enemies, some will use foot related moves, others will use other body parts or sex. In those two games you can be a bit teased but it isn't hardcore.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
I think you may enjoy "battle fuck" games, overall you will find quite a few enemies that use foot related moves, some with art, other with just text, overall I'm gonna recommend the following games:

-Lilith in nightmare: You can also choose a female MC that becomes a futanari.

-Re:BF : Another battle fuck game but in this one you only have male MC option.

Typically in battle fuck games you will have quite a bit of diversity of enemies, some will use foot related moves, others will use other body parts or sex. In those two games you can be a bit teased but it isn't hardcore.
Oh my god yes thank you Battle Fuck is what I was looking for.