Seeking Any good gamesike 'Melody'?

jughead99

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking for a game witha good story and graphics. Something like 'Melody', if you've played that. It would be cool if the game is completed

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
I also suggest Acting Lessons, though it's not as lighthearted as Melody.

These are incomplete but vaguely similar:
Babysitter
Life with Mary
My Sweet Neighbors (on some sort of hiatus)

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
I also suggest Acting Lessons, though it's not as lighthearted as Melody.

These are incomplete but vaguely similar:
Babysitter
Life with Mary
My Sweet Neighbors (on some sort of hiatus)
I really like My Sweet Neighbors, the hiatus s*cks, but it's understandable, gonna try the first two, tnx for now ;)(y)

Reactions: jughead99

oasafeh

Nov 7, 2017
Still in beginning stages though; City of Broken Dreamers is one I would recommend!
Try Depraved Awakening too!
If you have a beefy PC, try Kalyskah (has voiced dialogue in this one, still in development)

Reactions: jughead99

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
You can also play that dev team's original game, Dating My Daughter.

Have a think about Become A Rock Star, Where The Heart Is, Haley's Story, Our Fate, Parental Love, A New Home (Completed), A Mother's Love, Sisterly Lust, Freeloading Family or Coming to Grips with Christine (Completed if you're not obsessed about which engine is used) too. Some of them are more taboo than others but most of these have the "feel-good" feeling that Melody has.

jughead99

Oct 12, 2018
Still in beginning stages though; City of Broken Dreamers is one I would recommend!
Try Depraved Awakening too!
If you have a beefy PC, try Kalyskah (has voiced dialogue in this one, still in development)
You can also play that dev team's original game, Dating My Daughter.

Have a think about Become A Rock Star, Where The Heart Is, Haley's Story, Our Fate, Parental Love, A New Home (Completed), A Mother's Love, Sisterly Lust, Freeloading Family or Coming to Grips with Christine (Completed if you're not obsessed about which engine is used) too. Some of them are more taboo than others but most of these have the "feel-good" feeling that Melody has.
I cannot comprehend on how to thank you! I had forgotten the name of 'A new home' and I was searching for the game for like months! I'm glad that I found it now

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I cannot comprehend on how to thank you! I had forgotten the name of 'A new home' and I was searching for the game for like months! I'm glad that I found it now
:) You're welcome and enjoy it! It's a personal fav of mine. The others in that list are no slouch either so if you have the time, have a think about trying them out :)

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Nice, I'll have to check out some on that list (I've played through some of them already, some of which I'm eagerly awaiting updates for, :p ).

Kevmania69

Jul 7, 2020
So glad I found this thread. Just finished Melody (well, finished it 5 times) and looking for something similar as well. Really liked Dreams Of Desire, Depraved Awakenings, and Parental Love as well.

Jul 20, 2020
I'd recommend sisterly lust and freeloading family. Both are great with solid writing and character development. Sisterly lust has a bit more "gameplay/choices" in it where as freeloading family is more of a visual novel style.

Reactions: hisfs