Seeking Any good Gender Bender games in English? (Also WIP Superlist for that genre)

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
I already know of Accidental Woman, Super powered (post 2.6 i think?) and some other games.

But anyone willing to help make a super-list of games that have genderbend parts either as a choice or a core part of the game?
That, as the Title says, are in English or have a known English patch in development.

Note: This isn't meant to adhere to my personal tastes in (for example, I do not like BDSM), but is meant to find all of these games and put them on one list for people to scout out and judge on their own merits.

So How I would format it, it would be like this, using the two named games above, categorizing these would be in 3 types.
The Engine/Type of game (HTML, Visual Novel, like the site), the Game name, and how big of a part it plays (story-wise, interaction wise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and length wise), with the categories being
  1. Core (The main point of the game),
  2. Side-quest/Consequence 1, 2 or 3 (there's a quest/ consequence that genderbends your Character,. with the number being relative to how long that is, with 3 being permanent I expect most Consequences to be in the 3 catagory), or
  3. Circumstantial (things like Super-Powered's current implementation.etc things that have little impact on the game and that are even quicker usually than the side-quest/consequence 1 categories)
Now might as well start this list with the two I mentioned above, and I will update it as more people come in with additions to the list.
  • HTML: Accidental Woman: Core
  • Ren'Py: SuperPowered: Circumstantial
I anyone wants to add a category, or classification, or game, just comment,

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
I already know of Accidental Woman, Super powered (post 2.6 i think?) and some other games.

But anyone willing to help make a super-list of games that have genderbend parts either as a choice or a core part of the game?
That, as the Title says, are in English or have a known English patch in development.
You might just want to use the 's Interactive Game Database (IGDB). The vast majority of the games there fit in this category, though there are other transformation (TF) games there as well.

They don't list commercial games, so you'd need to add those to your list as well. Such as:
X-Change (and X-Change R, the updated re-release)
X-Change 2 (and X-Change 2R, the updated re-release)
X-Change 3
Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative
Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative 2
Yin-Yang! XChange-EX
(I don't believe there's an English version of this yet.)
Seitenkan

Those are all games where the core is about the main protagonist having their gender changed. is basically the granddaddy of this whole genre of games, dating back to 1997.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salmacius

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
X-Change got me interested in the genre, still too bad the last one never got translated last time I checked.

[RPGM] is one for example. isekai type of story.
And as @HiEv already mentioned, TFGameSite is full of 'em, but it's a bit of a search to find one enjoyable (in my opinion), since most the bulk of them are HTML without images.

Last edited:

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
You might just want to use the 's Interactive Game Database (IGDB). The vast majority of the games there fit in this category, though there are other transformation (TF) games there as well.

They don't list commercial games, so you'd need to add those to your list as well. Such as:
X-Change (and X-Change R, the updated re-release)
X-Change 2 (and X-Change 2R, the updated re-release)
X-Change 3
Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative
Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative 2
Yin-Yang! XChange-EX
(I don't believe there's an English version of this yet.)
Seitenkan

Those are all games where the core is about the main protagonist having their gender changed. is basically the granddaddy of this whole genre of games, dating back to 1997.
Yeah, I did know of X-Change, the artstyle just doesn't allure me that much.
As for Sitenkan, I have looked into it, it's just somthing about it doesn't quite click, maybe it's the aformentioned adversion to hardcore BDSM and ideas like it. Also I do not like excresion in my games (excresion as in not the white kind)

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
X-Change got me interested in the genre, still too bad the last one never got translated last time I checked.

[RPGM] is one for example. isekai type of story.
And as @HiEv already mentioned, TFGameSite is full of 'em, but it's a bit of a search to find one enjoyable (in my opinion), since most the bulk of them are HTML without images.
does that mean alternative 2 does have a translation? because i just can't find it anywhere.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
does that mean alternative 2 does have a translation? because i just can't find it anywhere.
Not that I'm aware of. If I remember correctly, there was an attempt to translate it years ago, but never finished.
I read somewhere that it never got an official translation due to the fact that it has loli content. If that was a fact or just speculation, I don't know for sure.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Not that I'm aware of. If I remember correctly, there was an attempt to translate it years ago, but never finished.
I read somewhere that it never got an official translation due to the fact that it has loli content. If that was a fact or just speculation, I don't know for sure.
that sounds like the kind of thing a translation company would do, guess i will just have to get to finally learning Japanese and maybe try and translate it myself then