Seeking Any good Male Human X Female animal/beast games

Jul 5, 2017
I know of Teraurge, but really nothing else. I tried to search Male protag. And bestiality, but what I saw was you watching girls fuck animals. Any recommendations?

Reactions: beertech

Arguan

Oct 8, 2018
here in the advanced search you can find what you want with tag furry and without tag gay. after that, it depend on your taste.

personnaly I love story based games, you will need more imagination cause theres sometime no visual support on the good stuff at all and more patience to read (story based game if it was not obvious hahaha) :

Corruption of Champion, CoC2, Trial in Tainted Space, kobold adventure, lilith's throne.

but if you played Teraurge and prefer to be at mid distance between reading and full animated stuff, I sugest you go check out: Price For Freedom, book of love, princess and conquest and lost dignity (even if the main protag is female in that last one ;)).

enjoy!

Jul 5, 2017
Corruption of Champion, CoC2, Trial in Tainted Space, lilith's throne.
As far as I know, there's very little beast content in these games. it's there very occasionally but not really enough to be compelling. Plus, I'm not much of a fenoxo fan anymore after the state he and savin left CoC in.

kobold adventure
This isnt male human.

Price For Freedom, book of love, princess and conquest and lost dignity
Some of these dont have bestiality. I'm not looking for monstergirl or anthro furry, i'm looking for bestiality.

Jan 28, 2021
I know this is very late but Flexible survival has several scenes
can you link to it cause the only thing im getting is someroleplay game that wants me to name my charecter realisticly then turns around and makes it so each name is unique for a charecter wich is really really bad design on a larger scale of players

ikits been years but worth asking
is the one im talking about? how would i be able to just get the scenes then?

Arget

Mar 2, 2018
can you link to it cause the only thing im getting is someroleplay game that wants me to name my charecter realisticly then turns around and makes it so each name is unique for a charecter wich is really really bad design on a larger scale of players

ikits been years but worth asking
is the one im talking about? how would i be able to just get the scenes then?
You might have found the multiplayer game. the singleplayer game is found and there are cheats that can be used to help find different scenes. mostly unerring hunter.