Seeking Any good monster pregnancy sex games?

Kametz90

Feb 24, 2020
You know, I'm the kind of guy who prefers to search around for that one pebble of gold, and well, I'm having trouble finding one. Could someone assist me in finding games in which it's possible for the heroine to have sex while being pregnant with monsters?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
"Naedoko demons ground" might fit you, though it have been banned on this site for rule 7 (though with some of the recent games I feel like that would probably not be an issue anymore tbh). Basically pokemon-ish style combat, except you get monsters to fight with by being raped and impregnated by a various kinds of tentacles, which allows you to give birth to different monsters (of which some are also tentacles, but a lot that aren't a lot of different monsters you can get really). Also contains a bit of futanari, if that matter to you.
Feel free to DM me if you need some help finding the game ;)
(I have also been working on a bit of a mod expanding on its pregnancy and customization of the monsters, though haven't made much progress in a while, so I wouldn't be waiting for that if I were you, game is still amazing on its own already)

Reactions: HunterSeeker