Any good NTR Type A or Netorase game where the protagonist is aware of the cheating?

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
If he's completely oblivious I might as well be playing a vanilla game. Would prefer rpg type games over vn's!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I might be wrong but I believe netorare type A just means the girl enjoys cheating and isn't being coerced into it, the mc can still be oblivious in that case.

When you say mc not oblivious you probably mean netorase? which is when the mc knows someone is taking his girl but still enjoys it.
Usually many netorare game turn into netorase midway through so maybe you just need to play a bit more?

But if your focus is netorase only you might want to check this list that seems to order games by how much netorase they have.

Reactions: sdfghxsdgf

sdfghxsdgf

Jul 15, 2020
I might be wrong but I believe netorare type A just means the girl enjoys cheating and isn't being coerced into it, the mc can still be oblivious in that case.
Yes but it would be boring if he was which is why I added that to the op.

When you say mc not oblivious you probably mean netorase? which is when the mc knows someone is taking his girl but still enjoys it.
From what I know netorase just means that the "cheating" is consensual (the cucks consent).

Usually many netorare game turn into netorase midway through so maybe you just need to play a bit more?
What are some titles like that? In most of the NTR titles I've played the mc remains oblivious until the finale.

But if your focus is netorase only you might want to check this list that seems to order games by how much netorase they have.
Your definition of netorase is exacly what I'm looking for! I've played some of the titles from this list seems promising. Thank you!