Any good ways of getting cheaper Rapidgator / Keep2Share / etc ?

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
I typically try <product/service> coupon <year> for searching for ways to save money when I sign up for file downloading sites like RapidGator .

Most of the time it doesn't work.

Do you have any good ways of getting cheaper premium file sharing accounts like RapidGator and Keep2Share?

For example, if I VPN to a different country, do the prices changes? Any tips would be appreciated!

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Have you tried something like this before?

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
I think I tried something like this once and they had some strict limits on what you were getting from each, so the experience wasn't as good. But I'm willing to try again. It wasn't this site.

Have you used it and has it worked well for you?

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
I cant vouch for that one, but I used something like it a few years ago. My only problem at the time was some hosting accounts being down and having to wait for them to purchase new ones.

These days I always look for free alternatives...

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the idea.

Interested if others have other strategies or ways to get the price down for the direct premium sites themselves, or if they can vouch for linkifier and its ability to maintain accounts and bandwidth for its users.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I remember in the past stuff like JDownloader was very popular because it would automatically download stuff with premium speeds, automatic proxies and it worked for free.

No idea if it still works today as it has been a while since I stopped downloading stuff from shitty mirrors that were split into hundreds of parts.