Seeking Any good yaoi games?

Happy411

Mar 22, 2022
I've been looking for a while but I cant seem to find any yaoi games. Anybody know any good ones?

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
If you are looking specifically for Japanese visual BL (yaoi) novels, here's what comes to my mind:
-Lamento: Beyond the Void - This one is probably my favorite BL game out there. The plot is really good and engaging, the characters are interesting (not only love interests, but MC also has personality and is very likable) and NFSW scenes are really good (and quite detailed).
-DRAMAtical Murder - There's NSFW content in this one too
-Togainu no Chi - Now, I really liked the plot in this one, characters were also interesting, but the romance and nsfw scenes were, for me personally, too much. The most of them are quite sadistic, with a lot of physical torturing that I (personally) don't like. Also, most of the nsfw scenes are pretty much rape. If you can handle that, the rest of the game is pretty good.
-Sentimental Trickster (not sure if this is Japanese game though!)- The plot is decent and nsfw scenes are nice. One of the routes, however, contains suicide themes.
-Full Service (NSFW)
-Seiyuu Danshi

I'm sure I have more, but this is what I can think of at the moment. If you're not looking specifically for Japanese visual novels, there are some more gay games I can recommend:
-Coming out on Top
-Andromeda Six (you can choose your gender here; it's still ongoing and so far there are no nsfw scenes, but the romance is great)
-Chess of Blades
-Chasing the Stars
-Red Embrace
-Alpha Prison
-Human Cargo
-Your Dry Delight
-The Divine Speaker
-Dear Monster (only demo so far!)
-My Magical Demon Lover (this one is really short though!)
-Heirs and Graces

I'll add more if I remember some. I honestly played so many, but my brain is just not working right now.

Edit:
-Night Shade

Reactions: Happy411