Daz Any idea about fixing pelvis disortion ?

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
Google for a long time trying to solve this problem. Although this problem exists even with original G8 figure without any thing on it.
Here's my problem : when character posing out of limits like spreading legs , there always some kind of disortions apear on character's pelvis or lower abdomen area.
What I have tried to solve the problem :
1.Adjust morph like bend control etc , doesn't work
2.Blender , can't be done because of multiple object (I'm using Golden Palace )
Any ideas of smoothing pelvis area? Please help, thanks a lot !
无标题.png

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I just use the smudge tool in Photoshop. Hard lines like that are very easy to get rid of with PS and it's very easy to do. Tons of my renders have smudging done in PS and no one has mentioned noticing it thus far. In my experience, Bend Control barely does anything so I don't bother with it anymore.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Limits off will cause all sorts of issues, I seldom use it and then only to move an arm or a leg an inch more. The only thing I can suggest is to try a smoothing modifier.

I just use the smudge tool in Photoshop. Hard lines like that are very easy to get rid of with PS and it's very easy to d
All good until you do an animation.

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
Limits off will cause all sorts of issues, I seldom use it and then only to move an arm or a leg an inch more. The only thing I can suggest is to try a smoothing modifier.

All good until you do an animation.
Yep, obviously that leave limits on won’t causing problem , but I still give a try and gain something. Some JCM morph about thigh causing these, can be reduced by turning those morph off , not so perfect though.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
What I have found in posing my characters is generally that if I need to turn limits off I'm generally doing something wrong in my pose. I am far more likely to turn limits back on if a pose I used had removed them previously.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I don't use that much Daz3D, and I'm also quite drunk.
Adjust weight map. Look into your JCMs.
Or some morphs you installed allow deltas multiplier.
Quite a neat labia texture tho.