Seeking .

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I just love these vaccum fellatio faces. I never found a game that does that, specially a Japanese one, I'm fine with anything if it's good but I just prefer Japanese games.
That's what I'm looking for too, if you found any please share the source... Any blowjob games is fine for me

Edit: Monster Girl Quest Paradox has some scenes but not all, focuses more towards female domination and snu-snu

Dec 25, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any blowjob games is fine for me
Try Unlimited Pleasure

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019

Try Unlimited Pleasure
Bless your soul!

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
I've always searched for games that focuses more on blowjobs/fellatio than the generic sex types so it really helps a lot. Whenever I watch hentai, I just skip it to that one particular scene where my interest piques or rather aroused hahaha

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019

Try Unlimited Pleasure
Hey man can I bother you for a while? Some the games you presented here do not exist or are probably different in name/title.
Like for example: Seitokai Glory Hole, Misako 37-sai ~Doutei Daigakusei x Futsuu no Shufu~, Kanjuku Rouge'D Lip, and KIRSCH VIRCH. Do you perhaps have a link/copy for these fine games?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The demo for KIRSCH VIRCH can be gotten from their , it's probably on that Ci-en if you sign-up.

To try and find Japanese games search or if you use torrents for their Japanese name, for example . Not a great example though as lot of the direct download links for it there are old and dead.

Edit - That was AniDex not the patreon...

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
To try and find Japanese games search or if you use torrents for their Japanese name, for example . Not a great example though as lot of the direct download links for it there are old and dead.
Good Day! Excuse me, but may I take a bit of your time for a moment..? I found all Voguish(Vogue) games and that includes Seitokai Glory Hall, I have already downloaded them but they are all Japanese. Can we request it here in this site for another thread for their translation? Or if it is not possible, is there a way for us (mainly myself) to do it manually to translate it by using a program or something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can we request it here in this site for another thread for their translation? Or if it is not possible...
There is a translation request section, don't think the chances of it happening are very good though. To get a basic translation for yourself you could try .

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Why KIRSCH VIRCH is not on this site? There is available demo with animations (not much though) and awesome VO
There is only BJ as of now (well, author really into em, as we can see by his earlier works)
And try The Redburns, even though BJ is quite late in the game they hit home (and its an enjoyable read, if you dont want to read and understand the situation - skip this game)