Any kind of fetish or quirk that doesn´t have a good collection thread?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´ve played a lot of games from the site ( around 400 ish ) and I´ve been thinking of making a rec thread dedicated to a fetish or a quirk in games. There are already a lot of these threads so I´ve been wondering if there is any kink that lacks representation in your opinion. Recommendation/collection threads - for those who might not know what I mean.

Jul 16, 2018
Blasphemy. Demons/Monsters corrupting and violating nuns, priestesses, paladins... Some sick psychos (definitely not me) among us enjoy to witness unholy creatures taking control of pure, gallant and devout religious women and girls.

Good thread, I think interesting replies will follow.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Rape, lolis, shota, vore, scat.
Rape - this might be a good idea, I haven´t seen threads dedicated solely to it, it kind of blends together with bdsm.

lolis - This site wouldn´t be good for it. 70-80% of loli games are banned from this site and you´re not allowed to provide outside links. Would likely get purged.

Vore - I swear there was one with a lot of games listed but now I´m unable to find it. Not sure if it was deleted or simply name-changed, but it doesn´t show up when I search for it. I´m actually interested if anyone knows what happened to it.

scat - Might be too niche, not for me personally. But maybe someone´ll do it.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
We need a Religion tag collection for the spiritual fappers among us.
I certainly feel that religion has not been explored well. It does come up in few games, but it´s usually not well written and kind of used just as a background theme not playing a real role in the story at all. Might be worth trying to get a list together.

ugly bastard.
I am hate-to-disgust to this tag but we haven't seen it here.
I might be able to get together 10-20 games long list with that. As far as I see there is no collection thread for it yet.

Blasphemy. Demons/Monsters corrupting and violating nuns, priestesses, paladins... Some sick psychos (definitely not me) among us enjoy to witness unholy creatures taking control of pure, gallant and devout religious women and girls.
I don´t think I´ve played enough games of this category to start up a rec thread from it. Also I´m not sure where you would draw the line. Like there are a lot of games where a demon corrupts nuns/priestesses, however in a great portion of them they do so by taking over a human body themselves. Would this also fit the category or does it only count when demons do use their own physical body.

Reactions: ManOfDarkDesires
Jul 16, 2018
I don´t think I´ve played enough games of this category to start up a rec thread from it. Also I´m not sure where you would draw the line. Like there are a lot of games where a demon corrupts nuns/priestesses, however in a great portion of them they do so by taking over a human body themselves. Would this also fit the category or does it only count when demons do use their own physical body.
It does fit for me :)

EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
There may be some out there but other than Blackmailing the Family i can't recall anything that has male on male incest involving say father, son, grandfather or uncle. I'm talking only about 3D games. Another "fetish or a quirk" i haven't seen very much in 3D games is crossdressing. I don't mean the obvious beautiful femboy types but say like regular guys . If we're going to extreme tastes then is there anything with "george the fat dude" taking it deep from a black guy wearing lingerie :ROFLMAO: